Working in Long Term Care isn't an easy job, but it has unique rewards. You can make a difference in the lives of residents by providing support and care to those in need.
If you have a job opening in the long term health care profession in South Dakota, please email SDHCA.
- Professional Nursing Staff in Flandreau, SD
Join our 100% employee owned team at Riverview Healthcare Center, part of the Empres Healthcare Management family. Come and be a part of our professional staff who strive to provide the highest standard of care to the residents and families that we serve. Riverview currently has full and part-time status’ available. We offer competitive wages and benefits, ESOP and paid vacation. For more information regarding our positions please contact: Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605.997.2481. We’d love to have you here!
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Forman, ND
Four Seasons Healthcare Center in Forman, ND is seeking a Nursing Home Administrator to lead our highly qualified and professional management team.
Four Seasons is a 37-bed facility providing skilled nursing care for residents of Sargent County and the surrounding areas. We have a modern facility, recently remodeled, with an electronic medical records system. Four Seasons is financially stable and poised for growth in additional services such as rehabilitation. Four Seasons Villas, a new 12 unit Assisted Living Center is connected to Four Seasons Nursing Home and provides additional options for senior living.
We are a locally owned, not for profit facility that makes the care of our residents a top priority. Four Seasons caregivers and volunteers have been recognized by state and national associations as being top in their field.
Our Administrator is responsible for:
- Complying with all state and federal regulations to maintain facility licensure.
- Participating in community relations and marketing activities for the facility.
- Managing financial budgets, purchasing, accounting, and providing monthly financial and operating reports for review by our board of directors.
- Hiring, developing and retaining a high-quality staff.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with NHA Certification
- Experience with senior living/Nursing Homes preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an understanding of healthcare finances and accounting
- The ability to plan for future programs and facility needs to meet long-term goals
Four Seasons offers a competitive wage and benefit package including health insurance, disability/life insurance, and 401K Plan.
Additional information about Four Seasons Healthcare can be found on our website: www.fourseasonshcc.com
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Four Seasons Healthcare Center
483 4th Street SW
Forman, ND 58032
Or email to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is June 30, 2020
- Director of Nursing in Rapid City, SD
Clarkson Healthcare in Rapid City, SD currently has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced professional to oversee the clinical operations of our skilled nursing facility. Clarkson Healthcare is a focused, progressive continuing care retirement community. We’ve operated for over 35 years and have a CMS 5-star quality & staffing rating. We know you’ll love working with us! As our Director of Nursing (DON), you will work alongside a solid Leadership Team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Implementation and monitoring of current policies and procedures,
- Maintains all applicable reporting logs (infection control log, incident report log, post fall and medication error logs) for the facility.
- Ensures compliance with resident rights policies.
- Participates in State and Federal surveys and compliant investigations.
- Provide in-service training and orientation to facility staff regarding survey process, performance improvement, etc.
- Ensure that the needs of residents are met.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the Administrator and coordinate nursing service with other resident care services.
- Plan and/or conduct orientation and nursing staff development programs for all nursing personnel.
- Ensure, in conjunction with all professional services involved in the resident care that a resident care plan is initiated, reviewed and modified as necessary
Competitive Pay and Benefits Offered:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick
- Use of Wellness Center and Pool
- and many more!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- License registered nurse (RN) in the State of South Dakota;
- Proven experience in skilled nursing home environment with at least one year of successful experience as a Director of Nursing (DON), Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), in a long term care setting.
- Excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
- Excellent work history in the long-term care industry; and
- Commitment to team-oriented outcomes and quality care
- Director of Nursing in Armour, SD
Avantara Armour is hiring a Director of Nursing and is ready to invest in you! We offer great benefits including:
•Comprehensive benefits package
•401K with employer match
•Employee concierge program
Call Stefanie at 605-724-2911 or visit avantaraarmour.com to learn more and to get your career started!
- Director of Nursing in White River, SD
White River Health Care Center is looking for an RN ability to communicate well with others, have and demonstrate leadership skills and management. Know state and federal nursing home regulations. Work directly with physicians and all other facility providers. Establish and implement policy and procedures for residents and nursing department. If interested please contact Administrator@wrhcc.com with resumes or questions.
- Registered Nurse in White River, SD
White River Health Care Center. Communicate well with others and document in a timely and accurately. Transcribe physical order and familiar with a care plan. Maintain a safe working environment, provide treatments, supervise and assign duties to CNAs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions if interested.
- RN/LPN - Full Time Day Shift Charge Nurse
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who would like to be a part of our caring and compassionate team! Day shift hours are 7am - 7:30pm.
For more information regarding $1,000 sign-on bonus, shift differentials, benefits, and job description please contact Libby Jones, DON at 605-852-2255 or email@example.com
- RN, LPN, Med Aide, CNA in Rapid City, SD
The Village at Skyline Pines Assisted Living & Memory Care is growing and we have built a team of caregivers that are committed to providing top quality care to our residents, who deserve the very best in assisted living. Seeking RN, LPN, Med Aide and CNA's. If you are certified and committed to giving exceptional care and want to make a difference to the wonderful individuals in our community, while receiving a competitive wage contact us today! We offer 12 hour shifts as well as 8 hour and some 4 hour shifts. Full and part time. Please contact us today @ https://thevillagerc.com/ or firstname.lastname@example.org or The link will lead you to the appropriate pages to apply for the job you choose.
- Nursing Home Administrator (Interim)
This licensed Nursing Home administrator will provide short term management and oversight of nursing facility (2-3 months) or longer depending on circumstances.
Contact information: Terry Rieck 605-848-6283
- RN, LPN, CNA in Watertown, SD
Avantara Watertown - If you are seeking a rewarding environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for people, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss great opportunities available. Ask about competitive wage and flexible scheduling while continuing your education. Openings for individuals interested in full-time, part-time or casual hours. Call (605) 886-8431 or apply online at www.avantarawatertown.com.
- Full-Time Night Nurse in Bristol, SD
Sun Dial Manor in Bristol is hiring a full-time night nurse. Sign on bonus available; wage based on experience.
Contact: Connie Brown, DON at 605-492-3615.
- RN, LPN, CNA, Cook and Dietary Aide in Rapid City, SD
Good Samaritan Society – St. Martin Village is expanding our rehabilitation and skilled care services in Rapid City, South Dakota and are currently seeking caring and compassionate individuals for the following positions:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Dietary Aide
Call (605) 721-6052 to talk with a human resources representative about our openings and learn more about the benefits you will experience as a member of the Good Samaritan Society family. Or visit www.good-sam.com/jobs and apply today!
- Registered Nurse in Rapid City, SD
Join our team of professional and passionate health care professionals who are committed to the well-being of our residents at Westhills Village in Rapid City. We are currently recruiting for an evening shift RN part time or full time to join our healthcare facility. This position reports to the Director of Nursing and may be required to provide direction to other staff positions.
•Provides educational meetings for residents and staff.
•Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents' information.
•Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
•Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
•Adheres to all policies and procedures
Registered Nurse in the state of South Dakota
We offer medical,dental, vision, generous PTO plan, fitness classes and pool.
Email resume to Maryann.Petrotto@whvrc.com.
- LPN in Rapid City, SD
The Village at Skyline Pines is seeking an LPN. Clinical and supervisory duties. Please send resumes to Rachelle at RachelleF@TheVillageRC.com.